Please join us for the 3rd Annual Colorado Vaccine Summit
Date: November 2012 -- Details coming soon
Location: Plaza Hotel and Conference Center
1900 Ken Pratt Boulevard, Longmont, CO 80501
Phone: 800-843-8240 Mapquest Directions: http://mapq.st/ovbxU6
Details of the past 2011 conference:
Basic Science Drives Vaccine Development
International Vaccine Research and Delivery
Keynote Speaker: Harry B. Greenberg, M.D. BIO Harry Greenberg MD.pdf
"Rotavirus and Vaccine: Host range restriction, innate and acquired immunity - a Menage á Trois"
Stanford University School of Medicine
Senior Associate Dean for Research
Joseph D. Grant Professor of Medicine and Microbiology and Immunology
Featured Speakers and Conference Topics:
- "Templated Conformation-constrained alpha Helical Peptides as Virus Vaccines"
Kathryn V. Holmes, PhD (University of Colorado School of Medicine) and Robert Hodges, PhD (University of Colorado School of Medicine)
- "Animal Models Inform Vaccine Development: The case of TB and Acinetobacter"
Angelo Izzo, PhD (Colorado State University)
- "Optimization of West Nile Virus Vaccine by Codon Deoptimization"
Aaron Brault, PhD (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- "Developing a Multivalent Subunit Vaccine to Prevent Travelers' Diarrhea Caused by Ecterotoxigenic E. coli" Randall Holmes, M.D. Ph.D. (University of Colorado School of Medicine)
- "Geography and Malnutrition Impact Vaccine Effiacacy"
Edwin J. Asturias, MD (Center for Global Health)
- "Innovative Mechanisms of Inhaled Measles Vaccine Delivery"
Steve P. Cape (CIRES - Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences)
The Sponsors of the 2nd Annual Colorado Vaccine Summit: