Our programs are grounded in evidence and based on programs with proven outcomes. We offer resilience programs for all levels of need and interest - from the system to the individual.
Areas of focus include:
- Coordinate and connect all resilience activities and research within CU SOM
- Create a Network of Support for faculty, residents and fellows
- Create and disseminate a menu of workshops, lectures, programs and interventions to promote resilience, available to all CU SOM Faculty, Fellows and Residents
- Communicate the work we are doing and the programs we offer to a broad audience
- Study and share the work we are doing with meaningful measures to show proven outcomes and benefits