- DailyPlate - easily track your calories and exercise
- EatingWell.com A website with cheap, easy, healthy recipes that includes the nutritional breakdown as well.
Student Health: General Recommendations & Insurance Benefits
1.) One of the easiest, most beneficial activities: Establish a primary care provider.
- Research shows that this is one of the easiest, best things a student can do for themselves.
- List of covered providers. (Instructions from CU: Do not try to log in on this site, scroll down to about the middle of the page and click on “Find A Provider”. Next click on “Find a Great-West Healthcare Provider”, you then will select how you would like to search. Once this page opens make sure under “1. Select a network” you select PPO.)
2.) Annual physician visits
- Benefit brochure with detailed information. Page 9-11 describe specific costs for Plan A and B.
Gyms that offer student discounts to CU medical students
Student recommended yoga studios
(If you find any information that is incorrect, please update us.)
Samadhi Center for Yoga www.samadhiyoga.net
639 East 19th Ave.
Student rate: $99/month unlimited with autorenew
Vital Yoga www.vitalyoga.org
in Cherry Creek
2727 E 2nd Avenue, Denver, CO 80206
4342 Tennyson, Denver, CO 80212
Special: First-time Vital Yoga students, first week of yoga is free (web-offer).
Cost: By donation. Suggested donation $15 with students offered 15% discount on any membership or package pricing.
Om Time www.omtime.com
773 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, CO 80204
Student offer: Punch card specials – 5 classes for $50, 10 classes for $95 or 50 classes for $400
Free street parking.