The School of Medicine offers many ways for students to apply for scholarships, awards and other opportunities. Please explore the scholarship application portal to find those that might interest you.
- Diversity & Equity (available to all students)
- Leadership & Merit (available to all students)
- Research (MSIII’s & MIV’s only)
- Commitment to Primary Care (available to all students)
- Commitment to Rural Care (only available to students enrolled in the Rural Track)
Each application requires an essay that addresses the specific questions. Scholarships will be awarded based on how well the student demonstrates the required criteria in the essay. Where applicable, please include evidence of leadership, service and scholarly work. A separate CV can be uploaded for this purpose.
For prospective students: Please complete the FASFA and any scholarship applications by March 15th, 2019.
For current students: Please complete the FASFA and any scholarship applications by May 10th, 2019.
Resources and Information