Program Coordinators please inform all Residents of the following:
In order to complete and save the fillable PDF documents, you must have Adobe Reader v.XI or higher installed. Click here to download the free Adobe Reader v.XIMAC USERS PLEASE NOTE:
You must complete the fillable PDFs using Adobe Reader 11.0 or higher. You CANNOT complete the PDFs using the Macintosh application PDF Preview.
These 2013-14 Onboarding will be delivered to Residents through MedHub including:
- 13-14 Training Agreements
- GME Training Information Form
- NPI Instructions
- NPDB & Self Query Instructions
- W4 / Direct Deposit Information
- Background Check Consent Form
- Immunization Screening Form
- Benefits Forms and Information
(Health & Vision Enrollment)
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Form
- Medical School Diploma
- USMLE / COMLEX Documentation
- ECFMG Certificate
- Professional Head-Shot
This web page is instructions for Program Coordinators for onboarding items that will not be delivered through MedHub.
SOM / Affiliated Hospitals Forms and Information:
*PC Note: All Affiliated Hospital Forms must be delivered by the PC to the Resident. These forms will not be included in MedHub Onboarding. All of the items below are designed to by e-mailed to your incoming Residents.