Humanties, Ethics and Professionalism
Humanities, Ethics & Professionalism Goals (PDF with objectives)
- Graduates will develop the knowledge, attitudes, and skills necessary to practice according to ethical and legal standards.
- Graduates will develop competency in the subdomains of professionalism, including physicianship, humanism and wellness.
- Graduates will explore the personal, social, moral and cultural dimensions of health care through the arts and humanities.
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate knowledge, skills and attitudes to nurture imagination and curiosity about human experience.
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate the knowledge, attitudes and skills necessary to care for patients and their families who have life-limiting illnesses.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge, attitudes and skills necessary to address the spiritual needs of patients and their families.