New Innovations is the primary tool used to evaluate courses and faculty across all phases of the curriculum.
- The Institution Login is "cugme."
What is evaluated in New Innovations?
- Your default username and password are your first initial and last name (for example, Frank Smith would be fsmith). You can (and should) change your password after you login to New Innovations.
- If you have trouble logging into New Innovations, please contact Susan Claxon 303-724-3205.
- Phase I and II students use New Innovations to evaluate all aspects of the curriculum: Essential Core blocks and Longitudinal Core Curriculum, Foundations of Doctoring (FDC), Mentored Scholarly Activity (MSA), and Threads such as Humanities, Ethics and Professionalism (HEP), Culturally Effective Medicine (CEM), Evidence-Based Medicine (EBM), and Medicine and Society (M&S) threads. Students evaluate the blocks/sessions, the lecturers, and the small group facilitators of each curricular area.
- In Phase III and IV, students will evaluate faculty, residents, courses and sites in clerkships and subinternship. In addition, students will be assessed by clinical instructors in New Innovations.
- Students are also assessed in New Innovations by their FDC preceptors and by the facilitators of their Clinical Psychiatry small groups (during CVPR, NS, DEMS).
Access CoursEval evaluations here: https://evals.ucdenver.edu/
- CoursEval is sometimes used to evaluate parts of the curriculum, such as electives, such as LEADS.
- Your username and password are the same as you use to access your student portal or University email.