New Innovations is the primary tool used to evaluate courses and faculty across all phases of the curriculum.
What is evaluated in New Innovations?
- The Institution Login is "cugme."
- If you need your username and password, or have trouble logging into New Innovations, please contact Susan Claxon 303-724-3205.
- You can now complete your evaluations using your mobile device. Instructions for the mobile site are available here.
- Phase I and II students use New Innovations to evaluate all aspects of the curriculum: Essential Core blocks and Longitudinal Core Curriculum, Foundations of Doctoring (FDC), Mentored Scholarly Activity (MSA), and Threads such as Humanities, Ethics and Professionalism (HEP), Culturally Effective Medicine (CEM), Evidence-Based Medicine (EBM), and Medicine and Society (M&S) threads. Students evaluate the blocks/sessions, the lecturers, and the small group facilitators of each curricular area.
- In Phase III and IV, students will evaluate faculty, residents, courses and sites in clerkships and subinternship. In addition, students will be assessed by clinical instructors in New Innovations.
- Students are also assessed in New Innovations by their FDC preceptors and by the facilitators of their Clinical Psychiatry small groups (during CVPR, NS, DEMS).
Access CoursEval evaluations here: https://evals.ucdenver.edu/
- CoursEval is sometimes used to evaluate parts of the curriculum, such as electives, such as LEADS.
- Your username and password are the same as you use to access your student portal or University email.