Programs Used for Online Evaluations
CoursEvalThe link to CoursEval is: https://evals.ucdenver.edu/
New InnovationsThe link to New Innovations is: https://www.new-innov.com/Login/Login.aspx
- CoursEval is used to evaluate the essential core blocks, lecturers, and small group facilitators in Phases I and II. You will also use CoursEval to evaluate the Integrated Clinicians Courses (ICCs) and some of your electives (for example, LEADS).
- Your username and password are the same as you use to access your student portal or University email.
- New Innovations is used to evaluate the faculty, residents, courses and sites in clerkships and subinternships as well as to assess students. You will also use New Innovations to evaluate your preceptors in Foundations of Doctoring, and that is where your preceptors will assess you. Your facilitators in the clinical groups in psychiatry in CVPR, Nervous System, and DEMS also use New Innovations to assess your small group performance.
- The Institution Login is cugme.
- Your default username and password are your first initial and last name (for example, Frank Smith would be fsmith). You can (and should) change your password after you login to New Innovations.