Instructions for Faculty on Retrieving Evaluation Reports for Phase I and Phase II
When you login to E*Value, you will be given a list of programs to choose from. The primary programs you will select from are:
- Essentials Core, which represents the bulk of basic and clinical science sessions during years 1 and 2
- Foundations of Doctoring, which includes physical exam experiences, continuity clinics with a preceptor, and communication and interviewing small groups during all 4 years
- Longitudinal Core Curriculum, which includes MSA, Threads (CEM, EBM, HEP, MS), PBL sessions, and psychiatry small groups
Don't know which "program" you taught in? Please click on the program name for more information.
The following instructions provide an example of how to access reports for teaching in the Nervous System Block in the Essentials Core. The Start Date and Activity Group under Set the Filters will change depending on where and when you taught. Always set the start date to the first day of the Block. Please contact the Evaluation Office with any questions.
To access your evaluation report in E*Value:
- Choose "Essentials Core" from the list (click on instruction to view screenshot)
- Select the following:
- Set the filters:
- Click Next
- Select Condensed View
- Select Show Comments
NOTE: You can print your report by clicking on the printer icon in the upper right part of your screen.
Evaluation results will be available after the evaluation has closed and grades are posted. An email notification will be sent out to the Block Directors, as well as to all the instructors who were evaluated, when the results are available. This email will contain login information.
- The CoursEval URL is https://evals.ucdenver.edu.
- Enter your UC Denver email user name and password.
- Click on REPORTS. You will see a Report screen. The drop-down menus across the top will let you select reports by year, etc. If you select SHOW ALL from these drop-down menus, all of your evaluations will show up on the screen.
- You can select the report you want to see by checking the box in the right column, then click on VIEW REPORT. You can then view and/or print these reports for your files, as well as a copy for your Department Chair to include in your promotions packet.
Instructions for Faculty on Retrieving Evaluation Reports for Phase III and Phase IV
Evaluation results will be available at the end of the school year. Reports will be released to faculty and residents who have received at least three evaluations in a course. An email notification will be sent out to the Block Directors, as well as to all the instructors who were evaluated. The email will include a PDF of the evaluation. If the instructor was not evaluated by 3 or more student durng the academic year, a summary based on multiple years will be provided if possible. Otherwise the faculty member will receive a letter describing the number of students evaluating him/her and an acknowledgement of their teaching.