All students, residents, graduate students, post-docs and faculty are invited to the inaugural Educational Scholarship & Innovation Symposium, hosted by the Academy of Medical Educators.
Monday November 12, 2012
The Educational Scholarship & Innovation Symposium aims to:
- To provide a forum to present and celebrate educational scholarship and innovation from the CU Denver community, for the community
- To build up the reputation of health professions educational scholarship and innovation as a professional, respected undertaking
- To dialogue and engage the AMC community members in scholarly discussion about educational scholarship and innovation
- In bringing educational researchers from the AMC health professions together, foster community and future potential collaborations in scholarship and innovation
Call for Abstracts
- All educational research or innovations are welcome to be submitted for consideration as poster or oral presentation
- Read the abstract call, which details the abstract review process. All abstracts are due by 11:59pm on Oct 15, 2012.
- Ability to submit an abstract will become active Sept 28.
Email Dr. Janet Corral