All students, residents, graduate students, post-docs and faculty are invited to the 4th Annual Education Scholarship & Innovation Symposium, hosted by the Academy of Medical Educators.
Wednesday, March 23, 2016
Krugman Conference Hall/Lobby in the Research 2 Building
1:00pm - 5:30pm
The Education Scholarship & Innovation Symposium aims to:
- To provide a forum to present and celebrate educational scholarship and innovation from the CU Denver community, for the community
- To build up the reputation of health professions educational scholarship and innovation as a professional, respected undertaking
- To dialogue and engage the AMC community members in scholarly discussion about educational scholarship and innovation
- In bringing educational researchers from the AMC health professions together, foster community and future potential collaborations in scholarship and innovation
Call for Abstracts
- All educational research or innovations are welcome to be submitted for consideration as poster or oral presentation
- Read the abstract call, which details the abstract review process. All abstracts are due by 11:59pm on December 1, 2015.
- Ability to submit an abstract will become active September 15, 2015.
Email Dr. Janet Corral