Alcohol and Immunology Research Interest Group (AIRIG) Meeting
Alcohol & Tissue-Specific Immunity
Friday November 15, 2019, 9 am – 5 pm
Westin Copley Place, Boston, MA
Satellite SIG at the annual meeting of the Society for Leukocyte Biology (SLB)
- The AIRIG 2019 satellite SIG meeting will have invited speakers and short-talk speakers. Short talks will be chosen from submitted abstracts. Posters will be presented during the Society for Leukocyte Biology (SLB) annual meeting.
- To attend AIRIG 2019: Go to the SLB website, register for the SLB 2019 meeting, and register for the AIRIG satellite.
- To present a short talk at AIRIG 2019: Submit alcohol-related abstracts to any of the SLB abstract categories and send an e-mail to the AIRIG organizing committee (ARP@UCDenver.edu) stating that you would like to present a short talk. Please attach the abstract to your e-mail to the AIRIG committee.
- SLB offers multiple travel and other awards for trainees through mid-level scientist who are SLB members. See the SLB website and apply!
- Additional travel awards from AIRIG will be available to trainees and minority scientists to attend the AIRIG satellite. More information
- Abstract and travel award submission deadline will be in “early spring” 2019 (see SLB website).
For more information, contact:
Alcohol Research Program (ARP@UCDenver.edu)
Elizabeth J. Kovacs, PhD (email@example.com)
Mashkoor A. Choudhry, PhD (firstname.lastname@example.org)