Sharon Hunter, PhD
- PhD Experimental Psychology, University of South Carolina
- Emphasis in Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience
- Assistant Professor, Department of Psychiatry
- I am interested in very early brain development and how it is related to later developmental outcomes
- I currently have received a grant to study eye tracking in infants.
- I have been employed in this lab since 2001 when I began as a post-doctoral fellow
- (303) 724-6201
- Email Sharon Hunter
Kate Noonan, MSW
- Master of Social Work: 2001, Boston College
- MSW Internship at The Massachusetts General Hospital Division of Pediatrics
- 2002, Post-MSW Fellowship in Outpatient Psychiatry, The Children’s Hospital Boston
- Clinical Social Worker; 2002-2005, The Children’s Hospital Heart Institute, The Children’s Hospital Denver
- I conduct structured clinical interviews with parents in the Maternal Stress and Anxiety Study.
- I conduct structured clinical interviews with children, adolescents, and their families as part of studies investigating childhood and early onset psychotic disorders.
- I have worked in this lab since 2005.
- (303) 724-6202
- Email Kate Noonan
Amber Americanos, RN
- BS: 2009, Nursing, Ball State University
- BA: 2004, Kinesiology/Physiology, Purdue University
- Registered Nurse; 2009-2013, Henry County Hospital: ICU, St. Vincent Women's Hospital: Labor & Delivery, and Parker Adventist Hospital: Labor & Delivery.
- I recruit and manage study subjects through Denver Health Medical Center, Department of OB/GYN.
- I recruit and manage subjects with and without mental illness in the Choline during Pregnancy Study which looks at fetal brain development after supplementing choline during pregnancy.
- As a Registered Nurse, I monitor subjects with and without mental illness in the Maternal Stress and Anxiety Study and Infant Choline Study.
I have worked in this lab since December 2012.
- (303) 724-6205
- Email Amber Americanos
Jose Barron, BA
Michelle Six, BS
Meredith Tittler, BA
- BA: 2012, Psychology, University of Colorado Boulder
- I recruit and schedule subjects, conduct physiological testing with infants, and assist in managing subjects in the Maternal Stress and Anxiety Study.
- I serve as a Spanish translator during the structured clinical interviews along with translating documents in our studies.
- In the future I would like to go to physician assistant school or veterinary school.
- I have worked in the lab since September 2012.
- (303) 724-6206
- Email Jose Barron
- BS: 2012, Psychology/Biology Minor, University of Colorado Denver
- Previously, I was an intern for the department under the mentorship of Sharon Hunter, PhD
- I conduct physiological testing with infants, recruit and schedule subjects, and assist in managing the Maternal Stress and Anxiety Study.
- I am a certified phlebotomist.
- I am currently working on a Master's degree in Criminal Justice.
- I have worked in the lab since June 2012
- (303) 724-6200
- Email Michelle Six
- BA: 2008, Psychology, Clark University, Worcester, MA
- My job includes conducting physiological testing with infants, recruiting and scheduling, and doing cognitive testing with preschoolers.
- I serve as a Spanish translator for study subjects and documentation.
- In the future I would like to go back to school for Clinical or Counseling Psychology.
- I have worked in the lab since October 2013
- (303) 724-6017
- Email Meredith Tittler