2012-2013 Small DPEF Grant Application Schedule:
*Applications must be received by the administrator and the director by 5:00pm on the deadline dates listed above*
Committee members do not review applications during the summer months (June-August).
Small DPEF Grant Application Guidelines:
- Contact DPRG Coordinator Crystal Natvig to review membership status before completing the application. Only those with over 50% seminar attendance (one year prior to applying) become DPRG members and thereby have the ability to vote or apply for funding. Priority will be given to T32 Postdoctoral Fellows, Postdocs in other programs, Junior Faculty, then others.
- A brief discussion with Executive Director Dr. Hopfer is necessary to review eligibility, proposal, project appropriateness, budget, and application. Applications from post-doctoral fellows are generally limited to $4500 for research projects and $500 for travel (must include a faculty mentor as a co-applicant).
- Instructions & summary page: complete application
- Copy of relevant COMIRB and/or animal review board certification is provided to the DPRG office. Final funding cannot occur until it is received.
- A complete application is supplied to a DPRG Coordinator (signed original plus electronic copy) and to the DPRG Executive Director (electronic copy). It must be received 3 weeks before the committee convenes in order to be reviewed (please see the deadline schedule listed above).
Delivery Email Link:
Christian Hopfer, MD
Executive Director of DPRG
|Christian Hopfer, MD|
Mail Stop C268-09
12477 E. 19th Ave.,
Bldg. 406, Rm. 127
Aurora, CO. 80045