We provides comprehensive and confidential mental health services for all enrolled Anschutz Medical Campus students.
Psychiatric issues treated include: depression, anxiety/stress, bipolar disorder, drug and alcohol dependence, eating disorders, marital difficulties, family crises, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
Treatment modalities include: individual psychotherapy, couples counseling, and/or medication.
- Waiting time is minimal
- Enrolled students are usually seen within a couple days
- Same-day emergency appointments are available
- There is 24-hour emergency coverage by UCD psychiatry staff
- Initial consultation is always free
- Students can choose either on-going treatment with professionals on the Anschutz Campus or private practitioners in the local community
- UCD student insurance covers at least 20 visits/year (unlimited visits for certain diagnoses)
- No co-pay or co-insurance for students
- Students with other insurance are referred to an appropriate provider in the community
Make an appointment >>