The University of Colorado Health-Outpatient Psychiatry Program employs a variety of mental health professionals and treatments to deliver the best care for psychiatric patients. As a teaching hospital, the program incorporates the newest forms of treatment to ensure effective results. Our senior faculty psychiatrists (noted for their expertise and experience) supervise all psychiatry residents, interns and other students. Patients will receive services according to the latest medical research and technology, coupled with personalized and respectful care.
- Comprehensive, evidence based, outpatient psychiatric and neuropsychiatric evaluation and diagnosis.
- Patient services for children, adolescents, and adults 18 years of age and older, including geriatic patients.
- Traditional time-billed psychotherapy.
- Medication Services (Psychopharmacology).
- After-hours coverage for established patients.