The University of Colorado Hospital - Outpatient Psychiatry Program employs a variety of disciplines and interventions to deliver the best care for psychiatric patients. As a teaching hospital, the program incorporates the newest forms of treatment to ensure effective results. All Psychiatric Residents, Interns and other students are supervised by senior faculty psychiatrists, noted for their expertise and experience. Patients will receive services according to the latest medical research and technology, coupled with personalized and respectful care.
- Comprehensive, evidence based, outpatient psychiatric evaluation and diagnosis.
- Patient service for adults 18 years of age and older.
- Most appointments within one to two weeks.
- Traditional time-billed psychotherapy.
- Medication Services (Psychopharmacology).
- For after hours urgent phone coverage call the Outpatient Department, 303-724-1000, for information.