As part of our outpatient services, the refugee mental health program provides mental health care to refugees from more than 20 different countries.
- Mental health evaluations and treatment services for refugees of all ages.
- Trained interpreters.
- Evaluation and treatment of the mental health consequences of trauma and migration.
- All the same services as our adult and child and adolescent programs.
- Referrals come to us from individuals, resettlement agencies, and primary care sources.
- Refugees without the ability to pay are seen through grant funding that has been consistent over the past 10 years.