We are deeply committed to the care of Adults, Adolescents, Children and Families. Our missions are patient care, education, research and community service. We can meet your mental health needs.
Our expert psychiatrists, psychiatric residents, and mental health professionals:
- provide comprehensive psychiatric evaluations and diagnosis.
- offer evidence-based psychotherapy and psychopharmacological treatment.
- treat conditions such depression, anxiety disorders, attention-deficit disorder, trauma, personality disorders, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, and other mental health conditions of adolescence and children.
We have three major programs coordinated with the UCD School of Medicine Department of Psychiatry, University of Colorado Hospital, primary care and the community:
- adult psychiatric programs
- adolescent/child services, and the
- comprehensive community-based treatment for high risk adolescents and children
Our Adolescent /Child division offers a unique “young child clinic” evaluating children from birth to age five years old.
Our UCD SOM Department of Psychiatry offers education and clinical experiences for psychiatric residents and health professional students.