Our child and adolescent psychiatry clinic offers comprehensive, evidence based, pediatric psychiatry services to patients from infancy up to 18 years old.
We provide a 90-minute, comprehensive psychiatric evaluation with a physician, which involves full participation of the patient and the family. The evaluation includes:
- Completion of an intake packet covering your child’s current and past history
- Review of psychiatric symptoms using standardized rating scales to assess and follow your child’s progress;
- Collect collateral information from caregivers, teachers, school counselors and psychologists, therapists, and caseworkers;
- We will review the findings with the family and develop an individualized treatment plan that may include, but not belimited to: individual, family, or group psychotherapay and/or medication management.
In addition, the Early Childhood Clinic is available, which:
- Provides evaluation, assessment, and treatment of children from infancy through age 5 years.
- Is staffed by University faculty, a pediatric psychiatrist and a psychologist, both who have expertise in assessing and treating very young children and their families.