Skip to main content
Sign In

Frequently Asked Questions

I am a parent interested in services

Do you take private insurance?

Unfortunately, we do not take private insurance at this time. You can check the link for a clinician/resident interested in making a referral for a complete list of ways you might be able to receive services.

Who can I contact if I have questions about services or need to be pointed in the right direction?

You are welcomed to contact the supervisor of the Community Based Programs, Marisa Murgolo, if you have questions that are not answered here. Her number is 303-724-9404.

How do I know if my child/ patient is eligible for services through the Community Based Psychiatry programs?

  1. They have Medicaid as insurance or are involved with a Department of Human Services, Juvenile Probation, or the Division of Youth Corrections.
  2. You live in Arapahoe County, Denver County, or the City of Aurora.
  3. The patient has an Axis I psychiatric diagnosis.
  4. The patient has tried outpatient services and has not been successful.
  5. The patient has tried medications and they have not been sufficient to address symptoms.
  6. The patient is at risk of requiring a higher level of care or being removed from their home.