Selected Peer-Reviewed Publications:
1. Geller, D.A., Doyle, R., Shaw, D., Mullin, B.C., Coffey, B., Petty, C., Vivas, F. & Biederman, J. (2006). A quick and reliable screening measure for OCD in youth: reliability and validity of the obsessive compulsive scale of the Child Behavior Checklist. Comprehensive Psychiatry, 47(3), 234-240.
2. Harvey, A.G., Mullin, B.C. & Hinshaw, S.P. (2006). Sleep and circadian rhythms in children and adolescents with bipolar disorder. Development and Psychopathology, 47, 1147-1168.
3. Mikami, A.Y., Lee, S.S., Hinshaw, S. P. & Mullin, B.C. (2008). Relationships between social information processing and aggression among adolescent girls with and without ADHD. Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 37(7), 761-771.
4. Mullin, B.C., Harvey, A.G. & Hinshaw, S.P. (2011). A preliminary study of sleep in adolescents with bipolar disorder, ADHD, and healthy controls. Bipolar Disorders, 13(4), 425-432.
5. Mullin, B.C., Perlman, S., Versace, A., Almeida, J.R.C., LaBarbara, E., Klein, C., Ladouceur, C.D. Phillips, M.L. (2012). An fMRI study of attentional control in the context of emotional distracters in euthymic adults with bipolar disorder. Psychiatry Research: Neuroimaging, 201(3), 196-205.
6. Bertocci, M.A., Bebko, G.M., Mullin, B.C., Ladouceur, C.D. Almeida, J.R.C. & Phillips, M.L. (2012). Abnormal anterior cingulate cortical activity during emotional n-back task performance distinguishes bipolar from unipolar depressed females. Psychological Medicine, 42(7), 1417-1428.
7. Keener, M.T., Fournier, J.C., Mullin, B.C., Kronhaus, D. Perlman, S., LaBarbara, E.J., Almeida, J.R.C. & Phillips, M.L. (2012). Dissociable patterns of medial prefrontal and amygdala activity to face identity versus emotion in bipolar disorder. Psychological Medicine, 42(9), 1913-1924.
8. Fournier, J.C., Keener, M.T., Mullin, B.C., Hafeman, D., LaBarbara, E.J., Stiffler, R.S., Almeida, J.R.C., Kronhaus, D., Frank, E., Phillips, M.L. (2013). Heterogeneity of Amygdala Response to Happy Faces in Major Depressive Disorder: The Impact of Lifetime Sub-Threshold Mania. Psychological Medicine, 43(2), 293-302.
9. Mullin, B.C., Phillips, M.L., Siegle, G., Buysse, D.J., Forbes, E.E., Franzen, P. (2013). Sleep deprivation amplifies striatal reactivity to reward in healthy young adults. Psychological Medicine, (advanced Epub) 1-11.
1. Mullin, B.C. & Hinshaw, S.P. Emotion regulation and externalizing disorders in children and adolescents. (2007) In Gross, J.J. (Ed.) Handbook of Emotion Regulation. New York: Guilford Press.