Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain, Avon, CO
Presented by University of Colorado School of Medicine Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Sponsored by University of Colorado School of Medicine Office of Continuing Medical Education.
Registration Fee: $500
Includes admission to the two-day conference; breakfast and lunch both days; admission to the networking reception Thursday evening with light hors d’oeuvres; all conference materials including CME certificate. The registration rate will increase by $100 on Thursday, April 26, 2018.
Intended Audience: This conference is directed towards physicians and allied health professionals who are interested in the complex subject matter of physician burnout. The objective of this conference is to focus on the root of physician burnout as well as provide tools and resources for mitigating burnout and achieving a holistic approach to physician wellness. This conference will provide extensive educational content over the course of two days while also incorporating a number of wellness activities throughout the program.
Learning Objectives: Upon completion of this conference, attendee will be able to:
- Understand and define the nature, scope and consequences of burnout in healthcare
- Identify strategies to prevent and treat burnout as well as learn tools for implementing the strategies to mitigate burnout
- Recognize the urgency for making immediate changes and empowering healthcare stakeholders to enact them directly
- Identify personal values and understand the role that meaningful work plays in personal resilience
- Implement the tools to begin an innovative conversation between hospital administrators, executives, and physicians focusing on a collaborative approach aimed at eliminating physician burnout.
Physically Impaired Attendees: If you require special assistance in order to participate in this conference, please contact us so that we may make arrangements to assist you.
For questions and additional information, please contact Conference Coordinator Ellen Bagwell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-724-2961