The University of Colorado's Graduate Medical Education Office (GME) and website offers in-depth information on benefits. The Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation adheres to the institutional selection policies as outlined by Graduate Medical Education Office.
The following are included as part of the benefit package for incoming residents:
- Health and Dental Insurance for houseofficer and dependents
- Life insurance and long term disability insurance for houseofficer only
- Reimbursement and tax-deferred accounts
- Professional liability coverage
- Vacation: 21 calendar days
- Education: 7 calendar days
- FMLA (unpaid): 12 weeks
For further information regarding benefits, please refer to the benefits section of the Graduate Medical Education website.
Residents receive a annually calculated stipend based on level of training. Please refer to stipends section of the University of Colorado GME website for the most current salary amounts.