Applications are accepted March 1st through June 15th of the year prior to the fellowship start year. Each fellowship will start July 1 of the year following applications. No Off-term starts are accepted.
- In general, we do not have the capacity to host visiting candidates due to commitments to CU residents, fellows and medical students.
- Eligible candidates must graduate from an ACGME accredited residency program in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Anesthesiology, Neurology, or Psychiatry
- Residents in our program must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, asylee, or possess the appropriate documentation to allow Resident to legally train at the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
- Prior to starting the fellowship, candidates must have successfully completed USMLE Step 3 or COMLEX Part 3.
- Please provide your CV, Personal Statement, USMLE Scores and Medical School Diploma with the complete Universal Pain Medicine Application Form. Three letters of reference are also required.
- No partial applications will be accepted. Mailed application materials are preferred.
Send all inquiries and application materials to:
Pain Medicine Fellowship Program
Attn: Elizabeth Pae, MPA
Academic Programs Manager
12631 East 17th Ave., Room 2509
Mail Stop F493
Aurora, CO 80045
Download the University of Colorado Pain Medicine Fellowship Application. By downloading the application you affirm your reading and understanding of the terms of application.
*File is saved in Adobe Acrobat format; if you cannot open the file, visit Adobe.com and download the latest version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.