Skip to main content
Sign In



1.            Application for a Procurement Card (PCard): In order to apply for a procurement card please complete the training courses in the Skillsoft (located in your employee portal) listed here:

a.       The application form can be found here:

b.      Please complete the parts of the form you are able, print, and sign. Then give the application to Rob Stiner ( for his approval.

2.             How to get reimbursed: If you have purchased an item for official University business, please submit your receipt to Robby Rigby ( along with your name and the speedtype it should be paid from.

3.              How to get shopper access in CU Marketplace: please email Robby Rigby ( with your request.

4.            The Procurement Service Center website also provides lots of additional information:

Robert Stiner
​RC1 North, P18-7131
(303) 724-4513​
Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Monday through Friday​​​​