National Jewish Health - an affiliate of the UCSOM Department of Pediatrics - offers a variety of pediatric educational programs for medical students, residents, and fellows.
Case-by-case teaching is conducted in inpatient clinics, with four different assignments:
- Pediatric Day Program and Medical Officer of the Day at National Jewish
- Pediatric Clinics at Children’s Hospital Colorado and Denver Health
- Adult Allergy Consult Service at the University of Colorado Hospital (UCH)
Teaching also takes place in our outpatient clinics at National Jewish, Children's Colorado, and UCH:
- Outpatient Pediatric Allergy and Immunology Clinics
- Adult Allergy Continuity Clinics and Consult Service
- Immunodeficiency Clinic, Dermatology/Atopic Dermatitis, Rheumatology, and ENT Clinics
We also use formal teaching conferences.