The Section of Dermatology is the only comprehensive pediatric dermatology evaluation and management program in the Rocky Mountain area. In addition to general pediatric dermatology, multiple other services are offered, including:
- laser therapy of vascular birthmarks and other vascular conditions
- pediatric dermatologic surgery
- hyperhidrosis evaluation and treatment, including iontophoresis and botulinum toxin injection
- phototherapy with narrowband UVB, UVA-1, and PUVA
- contact dermatitis evaluation and treatment
There are specialty clinics for epidermolysis bullosa, genetic skin disorders, wound healing and vascular malformations.
We also have the only dermatopathologist specializing in pediatric dermatopathology.
Our clinical services are provided at Children's Hosptial Colorado in Aurora, Colorado. Appointments for general pediatric dermatology clinics (held daily), or pediatric dermatology subspecialty clinics with Drs. Morelli, Bruckner, Burgos, , or Prok are made at 720-777-8445.
Dermatology services are also provided at the following Children's Hospital Colorado Network of Care locations: