Our mission is to help agencies and organizations that work with children and adults reach their maximum potential through improved collaboration, program evaluation, research, training, and technical assistance.
We do this by:
- Identifying areas of need & developing strategies to meet those needs
- Providing technical assistance on collaboration
- Goal Setting
- Strategic Planning
- Designing and providing Program Evaluation
- Designing and conducting Research (qualitative and quantitative)
- Collecting and analyzing data
For over 10 years we have worked closely with a variety of for-profit companies, not-for-profit organizations, as well as local, state and federal agencies. Please look over our website and let us know how we can help you.
Program for Systems Improvement is a collaboration between the Colorado School of Public Health, Department of Community and Behavioral Health, the University of Colorado School of Medicine and The Kempe Center. All these groups are based at the Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora, Colo.