A joint venture between Children’s Hospital Colorado and the Department of Pediatrics, University of Colorado School of Medicine
OUR MISSION - to champion excellence and serve as local and national leaders, experts, innovators, and collaborators in medical education across disciplines and the educational continuum by:
- sharing and disseminating educational best practices, knowledge and understanding to improve the quality of medical education
- developing, implementing, and evaluating curricula to enhance the educational process
- creating new knowledge that advances the field of medical education through scholarly activity
- mentoring and advising to support the efforts of existing educators and develop the educators of the future
- advocating for education locally, regionally, and nationally and as an essential core in the Department of Pediatrics, Children's Hospital Colorado and CU School of Medicine.
We are responsible for the University of Colorado School of Medicine's pediatric medical education programs for medical students, physician assistants, residents, fellows, and faculty - both full-time and volunteer clinical faculty.
The Department of Pediatrics is highly devoted to medical education at every level of training. With a commitment to innovation and excellence, the medical education team strives to develop, implement, and evaluate educational programs that result in outstanding pediatric health care providers for Colorado and the nation.
Please explore our website for more information, and contact us if you have any questions.