The scientific goals of the Division of Basic Reproductive Sciences are to further our understanding of reproductive biology and women’s cancers by investigating reproductive function at the molecular, cellular and organismic levels.
Our educational mission is to foster the development of basic and clinical scientists in the areas of reproductive biology, obstetrics and gynecology, and women's health in general, and to educate students and residents in the basic precepts of reproductive biology and the approaches and methodology of basic and translational research. The Division of Basic Reproductive Sciences is also home to the Graduate Program in Reproductive Sciences.
- Kian Behbakht, MD. Associate Professor
- Andrew Bradford, PhD. Associate Professor
- Heide Ford, PhD. Associate Professor
- Twila Jackson, PhD. Assistant Professor
- James McManaman, PhD. Professor and Chief
- Margaret Neville, PhD, Professor Emeritus
- Monique Spillman, MD PhD, Assistant Professor
- Virginia Winn, MD PhD, Assistant Professor
- K. Joe Hurt, MD PhD, Assistant Professor
- Laxmi Kondapalli, MD MS, Assistant Professor
'If we knew what it was we were doing it would not be called research, would it?'