1. Lager L, Ramirez VI, Acosta O, Meireles C, Miller E, Gaccioli F, Rosario FJ, Gelfond JAL, Hakala K, Weintraub ST, Krummel DA, Powell TL 2017 Docosahexaenoic Acid Supplementation in Obese Mothers Modulates Placental Cellular Signaling and Nutrient Transport. J Clin Endocrinol Metab: In press
1. Dimasuay KG, Aitken EH, Rosario FJ, Njie M, Glazier JD, Rogerson, SJ, Fowkes FJI, Beeson JG, Powell TL, Jansson, T*, Boeuf P* 2017 Inhibition of placental mTOR signaling provides a link between placental malaria and low birthweight. BMC Medicine: In press. (*Co-senior author)
2. Cleaton MA, Dent CL, Howard M, Corish JA, Gutteridge I, Sovio U, Gaccioli F, Takahashi N, Bauer SR, Charnock-Jones DS, Powell TL, Smith GC, Ferguson-Smith AC, Charalambous M. Fetus-derived DLK1 is required for maternal metabolic adaptations to pregnancy and is associated with fetal growth restriction. 2016 Nat Genet. 48:1473-1480.
3. Rosario FJ, Powell TL and Jansson T 2017 mTOR folate sensing links folate availability to trophoblast cell function. J Physiol, in press.
4. Rosario FJ, Dimasuay KG, Kanai Y, Powell TL, Jansson T. 2016 Regulation of amino acid transporter trafficking by mTORC1 in primary human trophoblast cells is mediated by the ubiquitin ligase Nedd4-2. Clin Sci (Lond). 130:499-512.
5. Rosario FJ, Powell TL and Jansson T 2016 Mechanistic target of rapamycin (mTOR) regulates trophoblast folate uptake by modulating the cell surface expression of FR-α and the RFC. Sci Rep. 6:31705.
6. Rosario F, Powell TL, Jansson T. 2016. Regulation of Trophoblast Amino Acid Transporter Trafficking by mTOR Complex 1 is Mediated by the Ubiquitin Ligase Nedd4-2. Clin Science, 130(7):499-512
7.Rosario F, Kanai, Y, Powell TL, Jansson T. 2015. Increased placental nutrient transport in a novel mouse model of maternal obesity with fetal overgrowth. Obesity, 23(8):1663-70.
8. Chen YY, Rosario F, Powell TL, Han VKM, Gupta MB, Jansson T. 2015. Increased ubiquitination and reduced plasma membrane trafficking of placental amino acid transporter SNAT-2 in human. Clin Science 129(12):1131-41.
9. Aye ILMH, Rosario F, Powell TL, Jansson T 2015. Adiponectin Supplementation in Pregnant Mice Prevents the Adverse Effects of Maternal Obesity on Placental Function and Fetal Growth. Proc Natl Acad Sci, 112:12858-63.
10. Aye ILMH, Lager S, Ramirez VI, Gaccioli F, Dudley DJ Weintraub S, Jansson T, Powell TL, 2014. Increasing maternal body mass index is associated with systemic inflammation in the mother and activation of distinct placental inflammatory pathways. Biol Reprod 90:129-.
11. Aye ILMH, Gao, X, Weintraub S, Jansson T, Powell TL, 2014. Adiponectin inhibits insulin function in primary trophoblasts mediated by PPARα mediated ceramide synthesis. Mol Endo 4:512-24.