How do I become a patient at the University of Colorado Movement Disorders Center?
1. You will need to contact your current neurologist or primary care provider (PCP) for a referral to our clinic. If you have any questions regarding what qualifies as a referral or who may send one, please call our clinic at 720-848-2080.
2. Ask your referring physician’s office to fax the following information to our clinic. Our fax number is 720-848-2106.
Complete referral form
Your demographic information
Recent medical records relevant to your movement disorder
Copies of your MRI or CT scans (if applicable)
3. We will contact you to schedule an appointment once we have received all of your information. If you have not heard from us within 5 business days, please contact our clinic at 720-848-2080 and we will do our best to expedite the scheduling of your appointment.
Preparing for your appointment
1. On the day of your appointment, please be sure to bring the following items. By doing this, it will help streamline your visit and allow your provider to more accurately evaluate you:
Your insurance card and information
A list of medications and doses you are currently taking
Any MRI or CT scans you’ve had in the past 2 years; disc or film format is preferred
Any relevant medical records or examinations your referring physicians office may not have sent us
The new patient health questionnaire. If you misplaced the copy you were mailed, don’t worry; click on the following link for a new copy.
New Patient Questionnaire.pdf
2. Please arrive 15-20 minutes early so that our clinic staff may obtain your vitals as well as a detailed history before your appointment. This allows our providers to tailor their time with you making your visit more functional and specialized.
3. When you arrive at your appointment, please take advantage of our clinic's free valet service. It is located at the entrance of the Outpatient Pavilion and makes your appointment only that much easier.
As always, our staff is available to answer any questions you may have concerning your appointment. If you have a request for special arrangements, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate you.
Thank you for your interest in the University of Colorado Movement Disorders Center. We look forward to meeting you!
University of Colorado Hospital Outpatient Pavilion
1635 Aurora Ct., 4th Floor
Mail Stop F727
Aurora, CO 80045