Neuro-Oncology Fellowship Program
The Neuro-Oncology Fellowship is an UCNS Accredited program designed to provide the clinical,
didactic and academic training to complete the education and training
necessary for independent practice in neuro-oncology as well as develop
an advanced level of competence in the specialty of neuro-oncology. For
more information please view the Neuro-Oncology Fellowship Information Form
Program Length: Two years
Salary: Consistent with PGY level
To apply, please contact:
The Neuro-Oncology Fellowship participates in the SFMatch beginning with the July 2019 training start date. SFMatch Registration for applicants for a July 2019 start date opens October 2, 2017 and the rank list deadline is June 7, 2018. All application materials must be submitted directly to the University of Colorado training program by emailing Danni Hodges. There is no Centralized Application Service at this time.
For more information on the match process, please visit SFMatch.
1. The fellow must possess a current valid and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States or Canada or its territories.
2. The fellow must be a graduate of a residency program in neurology [or other specific program types specified by the Subspecialty] accredited by the ACGME or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
3. The fellow must be board certified or eligible for certification in a primary ABMS or RCPSC specialty [as specified by the Subspecialty].
4. Successful completion of USMLE or COMLEX steps 1, 2, and 3.
Please include in your application:
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE/COMLEX Scores (1, 2, and 3)
All applicants for non-ACGME Fellowship programs must be eligible for and must obtain a full Colorado Medical License prior to the start of the Fellowship program. Licensing requirements can be found on the Department of Regulatory Agencies page: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/dora/Physician_Licensing_Requirements#Qualifications