Neuro-Oncology Fellowship Program
The Neuro-Oncology Fellowship is an UCNS Accredited program designed to provide the clinical,
didactic and academic training to complete the education and training
necessary for independent practice in neuro-oncology as well as develop
an advanced level of competence in the specialty of neuro-oncology. For
more information please view the Neuro-Oncology Fellowship Information Form
Program Length: Two years
Salary: Consistent with PGY level
To apply, please contact:
1. The fellow must possess a current valid and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the United States or Canada or its territories.
2. The fellow must be a graduate of a residency program in neurology [or other specific program types specified by the Subspecialty] accredited by the ACGME or the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
3. The fellow must be board certified or eligible for certification in a primary ABMS or RCPSC specialty [as specified by the Subspecialty].
4. Successful completion of USMLE or COMLEX steps 1, 2, and 3.
Pleae include in your application:
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- USMLE/COMLEX Scores (1, 2, and 3)
All applicants for non-ACGME Fellowship programs must be eligible for and must obtain a full Colorado Medical License prior to the start of the Fellowship program. Licensing requirements can be found on the Department of Regulatory Agencies page: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/dora/Physician_Licensing_Requirements#Qualifications