As of July 1, 2006, the MyERAS Web site is open to all applicants. You can begin working on your application at any time. To review eligibility requirements to apply for the program click the eligibility requirements link.
ERAS can be accessed on-line at: https://www.erasfellowshipdocuments.org/
All completed applications must include the following items:
- Your application with photograph;
- Your personal statement, presenting:
- Your reasons for entering nephrology;
- What you are looking for in a training program; and
- Your future goals;
- Three (3) letters of recommendation;
- Your curriculum vitae; and
- Your medical school transcript.
- Your USMLE Transcript
Application questions can be directed to:
After your application has completed the review process, if you are selected for an interview, you will be contacted by e-mail. We do not have preset “interview days” but rather choose a mutually agreeable day. Only one applicant is interviewed on any given day, so we can devote the time and attention to get to know the applicant and vice-versa.
Stuart Linas, MD, Nephrology Fellowship Director
Jennifer Herzig, Fellowship Coordinator