The Division of Rheumatology has been headed by V. Michael Holers, MD since 2000, and has continued to develop successful programs in basic, clinical and health services research as well as education and patient care.
UCH and TCH have both recently moved to facilities at the Anschutz Medical Campus, and a new VAMC is scheduled to be built on the same site by February 2014. Faculty in the division work at several affiliated institutions including:
- University of Colorado Hospital (UCH)
- Denver Veterans Administration Medical Center (VAMC)
- Denver Health Medical Center (DHMC)
- National Jewish Health (NJH)
- The Children’s Hospital (TCH) of Denver