We invite you and your colleagues to submit abstracts for consideration for a podium presentation and/or a poster at the conference (abstracts can be similar to those used for ATS). The deadline for abstract submission is February 14, 2018.
We are particularly interested in attracting translational basic or clinical research abstracts related to the selected thematic sessions:
- Clinical and molecular heterogeneity of COPD
- COPD as a disease of accelerated aging
- Stem cell dysfunction and regenerative therapies for COPD
- Immune and epithelial cell mechanisms of COPD exacerbations
- Metabolic and biochemical mechanisms of COPD pathogenesis
- Consequences of COPD beyond the obstructed lung
To submit your abstract:
NOTE: Time limitations do not allow all submitted abstracts to be presented. In the past, about one third of the submitted abstracts were accepted for podium presentations or poster sessions based on evaluation by a Selection Committee. All investigators will be notified on or near March 31, 2018 about acceptance of their abstracts.
We offer two Thomas L. Petty Fellow Travel Awards in the amount of $1,000 each to two fellows whose abstracts have been accepted for podium presentations.
We look forward to your participation in the Thomas L. Petty Aspen Lung Conference, 61st Annual Meeting and to a combination of outstanding science and great fun. We hope that you and your colleagues are able to join us.
Americans with Disabilities Act Statement: Please indicate if you have any need for auxiliary aids or special assistance services.