1) Wilson CC, Palmer B, Southwood S, Sidney J, Higashimoto Y, Appella E, Chesnut R, Sette A, Livingston BD. Identification and antigenicity of broadly cross-reactive and conserved human immunodeficiency virus type 1-derived helper t-lymphocyte epitopes. J Virol 2001;75(9):4195-207.
2) Stubbs AC, Martin KS, Coeshott C, Skaates SV, Kuritzkes DR, Bellgrau D, Franzusoff A, Duke RC, Wilson CC. Whole recombinant yeast vaccine activates dendritic cells and elicits protective cell-mediated immunity. Nat Med 2001;7:625-9.
3) Stubbs AC, Wilson CC. Recombinant yeast as a vaccine vector for the induction of cytotoxic T-lymphocyte responses. Curr Opin Mol Ther. 2002 Feb;4(1):35-40.
4) Palmer, B., Boritz, E., Blyveis, N., and C.C. Wilson. Discordance between frequency of HIV-1-specific IFN-γ-producing CD4+ T cells and HIV-1-specific lymphoproliferation in HIV-1-infected subjects with active viral replication. J Virol 2002;76(12):5925-5936.
5) MA. Barron, N Blyveis, B Palmer, S MaWhinney, and C.C. Wilson. Defects in Number and Surface Expression of Co-stimulatory Molecules in Both CD11c+ and CD11c- Blood DCs in HIV-1-Infected Individuals. Journal of Infectious Diseases 2003, Jan. 1; 187(1):26-37.
6) Eli Andrew Boritz, Brent Palmer, Brian Livingston, and Cara C. Wilson. Diversity of HIV-p24-specific CD4+ T Cell Clones in the setting of Immune Reconstitution after Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy (HAART). Journal of Immunology 2003, Jan. 15; 170(2):1106-16.
7) Newman, M.J., McKinney, D., Chesnut, R., Sette, A., Wilson, C., and Livingston, B. Design and construction of T-lymphocyte epitope-based therapeutic HIV-1 vaccines. Clinical and Applied Immunology Reviews. 2003. 3:157-166.
8) Cara C. Wilson, Denise McKinney, Michelle Anders, Samantha MaWhinney, Jeri Forster, Claire Crimi, Scott Southwood, Alessandro Sette, Robert Chesnut, Mark J. Newman and Brian D. Livingston. Development of a DNA Vaccine Designed to Induce Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Responses to Multiple Conserved Epitopes in HIV-1. J Immunol. 2003, Nov 15;171(10):5611-23.
9) Brent Palmer, Eli Boritz, and Cara Wilson. Effects of sustained HIV-1 plasma viremia on HIV-1-specific CD4+ T cell maturation and function. J Immunology 2004, 172: 3337-3347.
10) Denise M. McKinney, Rhonda Skvoretz, Brian D. Livingston, Cara C. Wilson, Michelle Anders, Robert W. Chesnut, Alessandro Sette and Mark J. Newman. Recognition of variant HIV-1 epitopes from diverse viral subtypes by vaccine-induced CTL. J Immunol. 2004 Aug 1;173(3):1941-50.
11) Eli Boritz, Brent E. Palmer, and Cara C. Wilson. Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1-specific CD4+ T Cells that Proliferate In Vitro Detected from Most Viremic Subjects and Associated with Lower Plasma HIV-1 Loads. J. Virology 2004, Nov;78(22):12638-46.
12) McCarter MD, Clarke J, Richter D, Wilson CC. Melanoma skews dendritic cells to facilitate a T helper 2 profile. Surgery. 2005, 138:321-8.
13) Brent E. Palmer, Naomi Blyveis, Andrew P. Fontenot, and Cara C. Wilson. Functional and phenotypic characterization of CD57+ T cells and their association with HIV-1-induced T cell dysfunction. J Immunol. 2005, 175(12):8415-23.
14) John R. Koeppe, Thomas P. Campbell, Richard Rapaport, and Cara C. Wilson. HIV-1 specific CD4+ T cell responses are not associated with significant viral epitope variation in persons with persistent plasma viremia. J AIDS. 2006 41(2):140-8.
15) Michelle A. Barron, Naomi Blyveis, Samuel C. Pan, and Cara C. Wilson. Human Dendritic Cell Interactions with Whole Recombinant Yeast: Implications for HIV-1 Vaccine Development. J Clin Immunology. 2006, May 13.
16) Eli Boritz, Eric L. Rapaport, Thomas P. Campbell, John R. Koeppe, and Cara C. Wilson. CD4+ T Cell Targeting of HIV-1 Peptide Sequences Present In Vivo during Chronic, Progressive HIV-1 Disease. Virology 2006, Dec. 12.