Stay tuned for next year's application dates!
Documents required to be submitted through ERAS:
- Application form
- A personal statement
- Three reference letters from physicians who have served in a supervisory capacity. One of the letters must be from your Residency Training Program Director
- USMLE certified transcripts of scores (Steps 1, 2 and 3)
- ECFMG Certificate (if applicable)
- MSPE (Dean's Letter)
- Medical school transcript
Interviews are required for match list ranking. Once your completed application is on file, you may be selected for an interview.
- Interviews are scheduled on Fridays, from 8 am to 5 pm.
- You will interview with faculty members from the four affiliated institutions and will be traveling to at least two different locations during the day.
- Your lunch hour will be hosted by a current ID Fellow who will be available to answer questions about the program in an informal setting.
- We advise that you arrive the previous day to ensure that inclement weather will not interfere with your flight arrangements and cause you to miss the interview appointment.
- All interviews are scheduled and confirmed in advance. For additional information contact Ashley.Runyan@ucdenver.edu or call 303-724-4932.
2013 Interview Dates
National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
All applicants must register and participate in the National Resident Matching Program.
National Resident Matching Program
(Medical Specialties Matching Program)
2501 M Street, NW, Suite 1
Washington, DC 20037-1307
Telephone: (202) 828-0566
Notification of your match with a training program to which you have applied and ranked will be announced by NRMP.
Recruitment of Minority Individuals
The Division of Infectious Diseases Fellowship Training Program supports the recruitment, retention and advancement of individuals from under-represented groups regardless of sex, race, age, religion, color, national origin, disability or any other applicable legally protected status. We will review and select applicants in a manner consistent with provisions of equal opportunity employment.
Graduate Medical Education