For appointments or to speak to a nurse, please call 720-848-2245.
Before Making an Appointment
- Please note that most insurance companies require a referral from your primary care physician prior to visiting a hepatologist.
- Prior to scheduling an appointment we must have the following:
- Past medical records related to your diagnosis
- Radiology films such as X rays, CT scans, PET scans and bone scans with reports
- Pathology slides with reports
- Questions for your physician
- Your insurance card and co-pay
- In addition, we will send a packet which includes a health survey and health history form. You will need to bring these completed forms to your scheduled appointment.
Making the Appointment
To schedule an appointment or speak to a clinic representative please call 720-848-2245.
Canceling an Appointment
We appreciate 24 hours notice when canceling an appointment. You may call 720-848-2245 to cancel.
Hours of Operation
8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday – Friday (Closed for lunch from 12:00-1:00pm)
Payment and Insurance
We have health plan coordinators who are available to assist all patients with their insurance related issues. Questions about payment and insurance can be directed to Patient Account Services at 303-724-5066 or 1-800-298-8682. Telephone hours are 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.