News & Events
more about how HMG clinicians at UCH are turning to art and music therapists
for help in meeting the needs of seriously ill patients and their loved ones
- HTP Residents get nod in reality-themed quality improvement competition. Read more about it here!
- See how our Neurohospitalist team is innovating stroke care with the University of Colorado Hospital Mobile Stroke Unit Featured on 7News.
- Patrick Kneeland, MD, medical director for Patient and Provider Experience at UCH, moderated a discussion on the concept of patient and family centered care.
- Congratulations to Jeannette Guerrasio, MD, associate professor of medicine, on joining the ranks of the President’s Teaching Scholars. The title is CU’s highest recognition of excellence in and commitment to learning and teaching. Jeannette is director of resident and medical student remediation and she is recognized as a leader in identifying and remediating struggling learners. She developed and implemented the clinical remediation program for medical students and residents at the CU School of Medicine, and played a critical role in developing the faculty involved in the remediation program. Her research explores understanding and early identification of at-risk learners and remediation methods and outcomes.
- Debra Anoff, MD named University of Colorado Hospital first-ever physician advisor. Read more about how she aims to help streamline while boosting communication.
- Our very own Jeffrey Glasheen, MD was named the University of Colorado Hospital Chief Quality Officer. Learn more about how he looks to provide support in search of quality solutions.