Heidi Wald, M.D., M.S.P.H.
1. Indwelling Urinary Catheter Use in the Postoperative Period. Analysis of the National Surgical Infection Prevention Project Data Part II: Practice Variation
2. Feasibility Study of an Intervention to Reduce Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infections. Funded by: Society of General Internal Medicine, 2007 Founders Award, 7/1/07-6/30/08,
3. Measuring the Impact of a Medical Service Designed to Improve Processes and Outcomes of Care for the Hospitalized Frail Older Patient. Funded by: UCH Small Grants program, 9/1/07-98/31/07,
4. Three-year Outcomes of Older Persons with Stroke. Funded by: Hartford/Jahnigen Center of Excellence in Aging, 3/1/06-2/28/07,
Jeannette Guerrasio M.D.
1. Early identification of residents in need of remediation
2. Perceptions of remediation
3. Identification of residents who will do poorly on the Internal Medicine Board exam
Ethan Cumbler, M.D.
1. Active Patient Involvement in Ongoing Medication Reconciliation: APIOMR Trial
2. Use of Sedating Sleep Aids in the Hospitalized Elderly Jeannie Youngwerth M.D. 1.
J. Youngwerth, S. Fischer, T. Schulz, K. Mellis, S-J. Min, J. Kutner,
1. CARING about Prognosis: The CAP Study
Gregy Misky, M.D.
1. Mentorship, Satisfaction and Program Characteristics Among Academic Hospitalists
2. Examining the Effects of Patients Lacking Primary Care Provider Follow-up after Hospital Discharge
3. Hospitalist Signout Survey: Examining Present signout practices in the Community Hospitalist