Applicants must meet each of the following:
- Completion of an ACGME-approved residency program
- Board-certified or Board-eligible in primary discipline
- Eligible for a Colorado Medical License and DEA certification and DATA 2000 waiver (at entry)
- Residents in our program must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, asylee, or possess the appropriate documentation to allow Resident to legally train at the University of Colorado School of Medicine
- The University of Colorado School of Medicine encourages applications from women and minority candidates
We currently are not participating in the Electronic Resident Application Service (ERAS).
Electronic applications (we do not accept paper applications) for the University of Colorado Addiction Medicine Fellowship program should be submitted to Laurie Lemmel, Addiction Medicine Fellowship Program Coordinator, at Laurie.Lemmel@ucdenver.edu.
Please do not have authors send Letters of Recommendation (LOR) directly to the program coordinator, include LOR with your completed application.
We will begin accepting applications on July 15, 2019. Our interview dates for the academic year 2020-2021 are:
Friday, August 30, 2019
Friday, September 13, 2019
Friday, September 27, 2019
Friday, October 11, 2019
Deadline for submitting applications is October 1, 2019.
How to Apply
Please provide the following materials:
- Fellowship Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of Recommendation
- Medical school diploma
- State Medical License
- DEA License - if applicable
- USMLE/COMLE Scores
- ECFMG Status & Number - if applicable
Contact the Addiction Medicine Fellowship Program Coordinator with any questions via email or phone at (303) 724-1423.