Denver Health Medical Plan
301 W. 6th Avenue, MC 3251
I am principal investigator on an NIMH-funded study K23 MH082997 “Adapting Motivational Interviewing (AMI) to Improve Depression Treatment and Outcomes".
I am co-investigator through the end of 2011 on a study funded by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation to investigate telephonic counseling for depression in primary care settings.
I serve on the Managed Care Quality Improvement Committee at Denver Health.
PUBLICATIONS AND GREY LITERATURE:
- Keeley R, Smith M, Miller JM: Somatoform symptoms and treatment nonadherence in depressed family medicine outpatients. Archives of Family Medicine 2000;9:46-54.
- Keeley R: Is one selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor better than another? Journal of the American Medical Association 2002;287(15):1936.
- Keeley R: When are medication side effects due to the nocebo phenomenon? Journal of the American Medical Association 2002;287(19):2503.
- Keeley RD, Kempe A, Birchard A, Dickinson P, Steiner J, Dickinson M, Rymer S, Palmer B, Derback T: Parental Attitudes about a Pregnancy Predict Birthweight in a Low-Income Population. Annals of Family Medicine 2004.2(2):145-49.
- Keeley RD, Smith JL, Nutting P, Dickinson ML, Dickinson WP, Rost KM: Does a depression intervention result in improved outcomes for patients presenting with physical symptoms? Journal of General Internal Medicine 2004;19(6):615-23.
- Dickinson LM, Rost K, Nutting PA, Elliott CE, Keeley RD, Pincus H: RCT of a Care manager for major depression in Primary Care: 2-Year costs for Patients with Physical versus Psychological symptoms. Annals of Family Medicine 2005;3(1):15-22.
- Nutting PA, Dickinson LM, Rubenstein LV, Keeley RD, Smith JL, Elliott CE: Improving detection of suicidal ideation among depressed patients in primary care. Annals of Family Medicine 2005;3(6):529-36.
- Keeley RD, Crane L, Davidson A, Matthews B, Pace A: Negative emotional response to neutral facial expression associated with antidepressant non-adherence. Journal of Psychosomatic Research 2007;62(5):535-44.