University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
School of Medicine – Department of Family Medicine
Family Physicians wanted in beautiful Colorado!
The Department of Family Medicine at the University of Colorado Denver Anschutz Medical Campus is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible full-time family physicians for our clinical practices located in the Boulder, Westminster, Lone Tree (South Metro) and Stapleton areas.
Recognized nationally as a leader in family medicine, the Department of Family Medicine is dedicated to achieving the Triple Aim and helping our patients become healthier through education, patient care, research, and community partnership.
Our clinics are certified as Patient Centered Medical Homes and are undergoing practice re-design focusing on exemplary patient-centeredness and a superior patient experience.
Key Position Essentials:
- Full time providers provide 32 hours/week of clinical care
- We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record through EPIC
- The University offers a generous benefits package, including insurance, time off, and retirement benefits.
- Clinical site renovations are ongoing or completed at each location
- Pharmacy and care management support
- Teaching opportunities with students and residents
Two years of practice experience in ambulatory and Patient Centered Medical Home/Integrated Practice settings is preferred. Individuals with other clinical or practice experience will be considered.
Job descriptions and openings can be found at www.jobsatcu.com (search “family medicine”)
Find out more about future opportunities within the Department of Family Medicine by providing a letter of interest and a Curriculum Vitae to:
Brian Bacak, MD, FAAFP
Associate Vice-Chair for Clinical Affairs
Mail Stop F496
12631 East 17th Avenue Aurora, CO 80045