University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
Department of Family Medicine
Faculty – Rose Family Medicine Residency
Job Posting #818722 – Position #657616
The Department of Family Medicine at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is seeking a full-time ABFM-Certified or eligible family physician for our community based program. The Rose Residency is located at Rose Medical Center, ranked nationally as a top 100 hospital, and is supported by the Colorado Health Foundation, a non-profit organization dedicated to making Colorado the Healthiest state in the nation. Applicants must possess or be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Colorado. Applicants must demonstrate experience and competence in teaching and patient care. This is a full-time position with obstetric skills and hospital call required. Women and minorities encouraged to apply. Detailed job descriptions and qualifications required can be found at jobsatcu.com and the Department’s website http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/colleges/medicalschool/departments/familymed/pages/FamilyMedicine.aspx
Applicant will be a core member of the Residency Teaching Faculty: Teaches residents, supervises residents and students in the provision of patient care, provides direct patient care in the inpatient and outpatient setting, participates in scholarly activity, serves as a leader and role model for residents.
MD/DO degree, Colorado Medical License, DEA Certificate, Board Certified/Board eligible in Family Medicine. Practices full spectrum of Family Medicine, including Obstetrics and inpatient medicine. Must obtain Medical Staff privileges within the HealthONE LLC d/b/a Rose Medical Center and obtain Medical Staff Privileges at University of Colorado Hospital.
Experiences in family medicine teaching/practice preferred.
- Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. The University of Colorado offers a full benefits package. Information on University benefits programs, including eligibility, is located at http://www.cu.edu/pbs/
- Applications are accepted electronically at www.jobsatcu.com.
- Review of applications will begin September 1, 2012 and continue until position is filled.
- When applying at www.jobsatcu.com, applicants must include:
1. A letter of application which specifically addresses the job requirements and outlines qualifications.
2. A current Curriculum Vitae
- Questions should be directed to email@example.com
“The University of Colorado Denver and Health Sciences Center requires background investigations for employment.”
“The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.”