School of Medicine's doctors are nationally recognized for their work in Colorado. Here are some of the hospitals where you can find our physicians.
- #1 ranked hospital in Colorado according to U.S. News and World Report.
- UCH has several programs ranked first in Patient Survival Rates: Gynecology; Gynecology/Oncology; Kidney/Pancreas Transplant/Obstetrics Services; Trauma.
- The hospital is nationally ranked in Digestive Disorders; Ear, Nose and Throat; Cancer; Neurology; Neurosurgery; Orthopedics.
- Many departments are listed in the top 10 nationally: Respiratory Disorders and Digestive Disorders (5); Neonatal Care and Orthopedics (8); Cancer, and Diabetes & Endocrine Disorders (10).
- For 14 years, Children’s has been ranked as one of the country's top 10 children’s hospitals by U.S. News and World Report.
- In the last 10 years, Denver Health has provided more than $2.1 billion in care for the uninsured.
- In 2008, Denver Health trauma center was recognized by the American College of Surgeons as the best trauma center in the U.S., based on survival rates.
- National Jewish has ranked as the country's #1 respiratory hospital for 11 years.
- Thomson Scientific ranks National Jewish among the 25 most influential research institutions in the world in its areas of focus.
- School of Medicine faculty have been providing patient care to the Eastern Colorado Healthcare System for many years.
- In 2011, the new Veterans Affairs Medical Center is scheduled to open on the southeast side of the Anschutz Medical Campus.