Selected Peer-reviewed Publications (selected from 37 peer-reviewed publications and 74 ISMRM proceedings) * indicates mentored postdoctoral fellows (mentorship D. Cordes).
Most relevant to the current application
1. R. Nandy* and D. Cordes. A Novel Nonparametric Approach to Canonical Correlation Analysis with Applications to Low CNR Functional MRI Data. Magn. Reson. Med. 50:354-365 (2003).
2. R. Nandy* and D. Cordes. Improving the Spatial Specificity of Canonical Correlation Analysis in fMRI. Magn. Reson. Med. 52:947-952 (2004).
3. R. Nandy* and D. Cordes. A Semi-Parametric Approach to Estimate the Family-Wise Error Rate in fMRI using Resting-State Data. Neuroimage Feb 15;34(4):1562-76 (2007).
4. D. Cordes and R. Nandy*. Independent Component Analysis in the Presence of Noise in fMRI. Magn Reson Imag, 25(9):1237-48 (2007).
5. L. Stanberry*, A. Murua, D. Cordes. Functional Connectivity Mapping using the Ferromagnetic Potts Spin Model. Human Brain Mapping 29 (4): 422-440 (2008).
D. Cordes. P98110US. Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging using Optimized Z-Gradients, 2000.
Additional recent publications of importance to the field
1. D. Cordes, V. Haughton, K. Arfanakis*, G. Wendt, P. Turski, C. Moritz, M. Quigley, M. Meyerand. Mapping Functional Related Regions with Functional Connectivity MRI. Am J Neuroradiol 21:1636-1644 (2000).
2. D. Cordes, P. A. Turski, J. A. Sorenson. Compensation of Susceptibility-Induced Signal Loss in Echoplanar Imaging for Functional Applications. Magn Res Imaging 18:1055-1068 (2000).
3. T. Stein, C. Moritz, M. Quigley, D. Cordes, V. Haughton, E. Meyerand. Functional Connectivity in the Thalamus and Hippocampus studied with fMRI. Am J Neuroradiol 21:1397-1401 (2000).
4. D. Cordes, K. Arfanakis*, J. Carew, V. Haughton. Frequencies Contributing to Functional Connectivity in the Cerebral Cortex in “Resting-State” Data. Am J Neuroradiol. AJNR 22:1326-1333 (2001).
5. D. Cordes, V. Haughton, J. Carew, K. Arfanakis*, K. Maravilla. Hierarchical Clustering to Measure Connectivity in fMRI Resting-State Data. Magn Res Imaging 20:305-317 (2002).
6. L. Stanberry*, R. Nandy*, D. Cordes. Cluster Analysis of fMRI Data using Dendrogram Sharpening. Hum Brain Mapp 20:201-219 (2003).
7. R. Nandy* and D. Cordes. Novel ROC-type Method for Testing the Efficiency of Multivariate Statistical Methods in fMRI. Magn. Reson. Med. 49:1152-1162 (2003).
8. R. Nandy* and D. Cordes. New Approaches to ROC Methods in Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging with Real Data using Repeated Trials. Magn. Reson. Med. 52:1424-1431 (2004).
9. L. Stanberry*, T. Richards, V. Berninger, R. Nandy*, E. Aylward, K. Maravilla, D. Cordes. Low-frequency signal changes reflect differences in functional connectivity between good readers and dyslexics during continuous phoneme mapping. Magn. Reson. Imag. 24:217-229 (2006).
10. D. Cordes, R. Nandy*. Estimation of the Intrinsic Dimensionality of fMRI Data. Neuroimage 29:145-154 (2006).