The University of Colorado Denver Pathology Residency Program participates in the NRMP match and accepts applications only through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service from the Association of American Medical Colleges). For more information regarding ERAS, go to [About ERAS].
To apply to our program, please submit the following documents through ERAS:
- Completed ERAS application form (Deadline is November 1st of each year).
- Medical School Dean's letter.
- Official medical school transcript - it is preferable to be a recent graduate from medical school.
- USMLE scores
- Three letters of recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement
- Recent photograph
- IMG must have ECFMG certification
The CU's policies for applying for residency, as well as information regarding benefits and stipends can be found at medschool.ucdenver.edu/gme. For information regarding electives go to www.ucdenver.edu/extern