– BS, Molecular Biology; Portland State University, Portland, Oregon (2001)
– DO; Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Downers Grove, Illinois (2008)
– Pathology Residency, University of Illinois Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois (2012)
– Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship, University of Alabama, Birmingham, Alabama (2013)
– Novel immunohistochemical staining of mast cells with BER-EP4
– Basal cell carcinoma with calretinin immunopositive tirchilemmal differentation
– Cutaneous metastatic papillary thyroid carcinoma
Messner K, Braniecki M. Palisaded encapsulated neuroma: An entity to consider in the differential diagnosis of the eyelid nodule. Ophthalmology Plastic Reconstructive Surgery. 2010 July.
Ennis, WJ, Fiberger, E, Messner K, Meneses P. Wound healing outcomes: The impact of site of care and patient stratification. Wounds. 2007; 19(11): 286-93.