Julie Rosser, DO
- BS, Integrative Biology; University of Illiniois, Champaign/Urbana, Illinois (2005)
- DO; Midwestern University, Downers Grove, Illinois (2010)
- Pathology Residency; University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky (2014)
- Hematopathology Fellowship; University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado (2015)
- Surgical Pathology Fellowship; University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado (2016)
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology (2014)
- Hematopathology (2015)
- Rosser JA, Carstens B, Swisshelm K, Liang X. Vacuolated Variant of Childhood B-Lymphoblastic Leukemia Is Associated With ETV6-RUNX1. Laboratory Investigation. February 2015; 95: 375A.
- Rosser JA, Svensson A, Wei Q, Shi Y, Yuan J, Miltgen N, Liang X. Clinicopathologic Characterization of Acute Myeloid Leukemia With Mutated NPM1 and CEBPA in Pediatric Patients-A Single Institution Experience. Laboratory Investigation. February 2015; 95: 375A.
- Rosser JA, Whitley R. The Leaky Gut: Diagnosing a Chameleon Disease with Conviction. American Association for Clinical Chemistry. Jan 3, 2012 - Available Here.
Rosser JA; Rolf CM; Davis GJ. Left frontal sinusitis and meningitis mistaken for intracranial trauma.
College of American Pathologists Forensic Review, case study.
- Rosser JA, Kesler MV. Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis: A rare cause of fulminant organ failure. Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. September 2012; 136: 9.