Steven K. Nordeen, PhD
- PhD, University of Rochester (1977)
- Mechanisms of differential regulation of gene expression of progesterone and cortisol receptors
- Mechanisms that regulate the transcriptional activity of steroid receptors
- View Research Page
- Nordeen SK, Bona BJ, Beck CA, Edwards DP, Borror KC, DeFranco DB (1995). Steroid antagonists: When an antagonist isn't. Steroids 60, 97-104.
- Nordeen SK, Moyer ML, Bona BJ (1995). Modulation of glucocorticoid-regulated transcription by purines: Novel characteristics and implications for tissue specificity of steroid response. Endocrinology 136, 1120-1127.
- Lieberman BA, Nordeen SK (1997). DNA intersegment transfer: How steroid receptors search for a target site. J. Biol. Chem. 272, 1061-1068.
- Lambert JR, Nordeen SK (1997). An epigenetic mechanism imposes differential hormone responsiveness in human breast cancer cells. (Submitted for publication).