Robert O. Greer, DDS, ScD
- BA, Miami University, Miami, FL (1965)
- DDS, Dentistry, Howard University College of Dentistry, Washington, D.C. (1969)
- ScD, Pathology, Boston University Medical Center Schools of Medicine and Graduate Dentistry, Boston, MA (1974)
- MA, Boston University, Boston, MA (1989)
Residency, Boston University Hospital and Boston University School of Graduate Dental Medicine, Boston, MA (1971-1973)
- Pathology Fellowship, Boston University Hospital, Boston, MA (1974)
- Board Certified, Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology (1975)
- Developing multiplex molecular signature detection methods for the prognosis and diagnosis of HPV associated head and neck lesions
- Accessing the role of chemokines in HPV associated oral dysplasia and cancer
- Greer RO: Oral manifestations of smokeless tobacco use. Otolaryngology Clinics of North America, 44: pp. 31-56, 2011.
- Greer RO, Meyer S, Said S, et al: p16INK4a protein expression in oral smokeless tobacco lesions a reliable precancerous marker. International Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 37: 840-846, 2008.
- Greer RO, Said S, Shroyer KR, et al. Overexpression of cycline D1 and cortaxin is primarily independent of gene amplification in salivary gland adenoid cystic carcinoma. Oral Oncology, 43: 735-741, 2007.
- Greer RO, Shroyer KR, Berrera J, et al. Estrogen and progesterone receptor and p53 gene expression in adenoid cystic carcinoma. Head and Neck Oncology, 2: 13-18, 2008.
- Greer RO. Principals and Practice of Surgical Pathology and Cytopathology Chapter 22, The Oral Cavity, Silverberg, SG, editor, Fifth Edition, Oxford University Press, In press.
- Greer RO, Marks R, Said S, Lovell MA, and Prok L. Pediatric Pathology of the Head and Neck: Clinicopathologic and Therapeutic Principals. Quintessence Publishing Company, In Press, publication date: March 15, 2014.