Wilbur A. Franklin, MD
- BA, University of Colorado, Boulder (1964)
- MD, Northwestern University Medical School (1968)
- Pathology Internship / Residency, Northwestern University
- Board Certification, Anatomical and Clinical Pathology (1972)
- Surgical Pathology
- Lung Cancer Research
- Molecular Pathology
- Early Detection of Lung Cancer: Nationally funded programs for development of biomarkers for risk assessment and early detection of lung cancer.
- Molecular Correlates: Clinical and research protocols for assessment of genes, RNAs and proteins in pathways that affect and are affected by targeted agents. Director of CLIA-certified molecular testing laboratory for molecular correlates, the Colorado MOlecular COrrelate (CMOCO) laboratory.
- View Research Page